Monday, October 14, 2019

Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes got hand and foot prints at TCL Chinese Theater today

I stumbled across a Colbert interview of Kevin Smith last week, and heard about this event.  Today, Jay and Silent Bob, aka Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes, got to put their hand and foot prints at the TCL (formerly Grumman's and Mann's) Chinese Theater in Hollywood today.  I got there early, went to get a Diet Coke at McDonald's, and had this funny idea to make a "panhandling sign" with this quote from "Clerks."  It turned into an epic morning for me.  Blog post on all that tomorrow.  I need to get back to finish drawing the Martin Aparijo drawing right now.  But here are Harley Quinn Smith's (Kevin's daughter), and Ben Affleck's speechs from the event.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...