Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Boozer Mike Memorial Jam 2019- #7

 Bad photos of the best trick contest at the end of the day.  Riders included Mike "Hucker" Clark, who pulled his first front flip over Titties.  Dylan Stark was also hucking it, an Tucker Smith was shredding all day, and he ended up the best trick winner.  For some reason I don't understand, all my photos of best trick sucked, soft and fuzzy, like when Playboy and Penthouse photographers used ot rub Vaseline on the camera lens for photos back in the 1970's, to get the weird effect.  But these shots were so rad, I had ot share them anyhow.  Upside down, corked out 3.
 Turndown 360.  Kuh-LICK!
 Decade.
 Sideways, seat grab no footer.
One hand, on footed corked out bail thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...