Thursday, July 11, 2019

Sharpie art reminder to simply enjoy the great days that come along

There's a lot of really crazy stuff happening in the world today.  Sometimes we need a reminder to just enjoy a bit of a great sunny day, and get out minds off the chaos for a little bit.  I wanted to draw something with a California vibe, since I'm back here and roaming Orange County these days.  This drawing is 11" X 14," and I plan to sell (and give away a few) 100 signed and numbered, quality, color copies of this.  The first one is shipping out today, a couple more tomorrow. You can get one for $20, shipped in the continental U.S., anywhere else, $15 plus shipping costs. Pay by Paypal, only option I have at the moment.  I'm trying to work my way out of homelessness, and get to being a writer/blogger/artist/social media guy, and stop being a "homeless artist."  Selling some of these will help me get back on my feet after a couple decades of dealing with some serious headwinds in life.


To order a copy (or a few), hit me up on Facebook, or email me at: stevenemig13@gmail.com  Thanks again for checking out my blog and artwork everyone.  #sharpiescribblestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...