Saturday, July 20, 2019

S&M Bikes "Behind the Shield" book jam- Sheep Hills- #6

 One of the few times I managed to snap the digital shutter at the right time.  Big no hander.
 Brrraaaaaap!  Whip.

 This was some cool kind of a nothing that I missed.  Damn phone.
Todd Lyons dreadlocks reincarnated?  Maybe.  Talkin' smack at the trails, a natural part of riding from the early days on.
No footed can-can, snapped a bit too late.  This kid fuckin' rips.
This is about where the P.O.W. jump used to be.  I'm not sure if that's still the case, but if so, here's a member of the P.O.W. House jumping P.O.W.. Todd Lyons, one footer on the SE DJ Ripper.  "I've got two turntables and a double jump..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...