Saturday, July 20, 2019

S&M Bikes "Behind the Shield" book jam- Sheep Hills- #4


Tucker Smith (see below), I believe, with a big double tailwhip.
 Seriously, I wasn't trying to be snap a creepy pick of some kid's long hair.  I'd been watching this kid rip, and kept missing getting pics of him.  When I saw his Instagram handle on his helmet I snapped a pick so I'd remember this kid's name.  If you get nothing else out of this series of blog posts, remember that @tuckersmith_bmx fucking rips.  Keep an eye on this kid.  I just followed him on Instagram, and he has a super stretched Superman no footer from last night on his feed.
 Whip.
 Big air, big wheels. Sheep Hills 2019.
One foot tire grabber, hell yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...