Saturday, July 20, 2019

S&M Bikes "Behind the Shield" book jam- Sheep Hills- #3

 Train through the line.  Sheep Hills 1991?  Sheep Hills 2019?  Hard to tell.  Some things never change.
 People hanging out during the jam.
 X-up above the crowd.
 Young rippers talking between lines.
 Old School, and Beard of the Evening winner, Paul Roberts.
Just like old times.  As fellow residents of the P.O.W. House, Todd Lyons and I hung out a lot back in the early 1990's.  I haven't seen Todd in over 10 years, since I was stuck Back East.  Seconds aftert he handshake, it was like no time had passed.  "Sluggo, get a picture of me."  Todd had been riding for a while, and I forgot to turn on the video his first pass.  He took a breather, and I took snapped this pic on his phone the second time around.  Still rockin' the 1 footed X-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...