Thursday, December 27, 2018

Throwback Thursday to Chris Moeller


I haven't put much BMX on the blog for a bit because I'm publishing a small book as two 48 page zines, in a Club HOmeboy-esque goodie pack.  And I I'm homeless, in the winter, and sleep in a small doorway.  In other words, I'm busy trying to improve my situation.  No time to write a big ol' BMX blog post at the moment.  So here's a look back to what happened when Chris Moeller called me in 1991, when he was running S&M Bikes out of the garage of a one bedroom apartment, and asked me to produce his first video.  He bought an S-VHS VCR to edit with, which became the apartment VCR.  Other than that, the entire budget for Feel My Leg Muscles... I'm a Racer was about $250.  Most of that was spent on beer.  Enjoy.

I've got a new blog going, it's about starting and building an art of creative business, or any small business.  You can check it out here:
WPOS Kreative Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...