Thursday, December 27, 2018

My stock market index predictions for 2019


There are far worse bear attack videos online, but I'm not going for the gore today.  The bear is the stock market in the next several months, the cage is your 401k or investments, and the guy is you.  Like the bear handlers say, "Get ready to brace yourself." 

These predictions below are numbers I think the four major stock indices will hit, almost certainly in 2019, but possible slightly later.  I'm not saying these numbers will be the bottom of the markets.  But I think if you are looking for a bottom before these numbers are reached, you're going to be disappointed.  But hey, I'm just a homeless artist/blogger guy, what could I possibly know about the stock market, right?

Here are my predictions (I've rounded to the nearest dollar):

Dow Jones Industrial Average: 
Peak- 26,828
Prediction- 17,025

Nasdaq:
Peak- 8,110
Prediction- 4,702

S&P 500:
Peak- 2,931
Prediction- 1,833

Russell 2000:
Peak- 1,741
Prediction- 1,046

Let's see how close I get...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...