Friday, November 19, 2021

Martino Cattaneo's "Madness" Skate edit


This is the coolest skate edit I've seen in quite a while, not including Andy Anderson's videos, he's kind of in his own world.  I've been watching his clips a lot lately.  But Martino finds all kinds of weird street places to land some great tricks.  

I've been off blogging on several blogs, in several different directions, for about a year and a half, pretty much the whole Covid period.  Part of that was because this blog hit a nice, big, round number of 100,000 page views, so that was a good time to retire, and I was tired of writing BMX posts.  Also partly because all my blogs on this channel got banned on Facebook, and my WPOS channel wasn't banned.  Now pretty much every blog I do gets immediately banned on FB, so it doesn't really matter.  

So this blog is going to bounce around a lot, and will not have much BMX on it.  I still have the 3rd version of Freestyle BMX Tales, and any Old School BMX posts will probably go there.  So I'm starting over in a sense, in several ways, and still thinking about where to take this blog.  So... we'll see where it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An anthropologist's look at skate spots

This 12 minute video about skate spots popped up on my feed the other day, and I took the time to check it out.  For the first minute or so,...