Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Disclaimer for "Steve Emig: The White Bear" blog and my Patreon site

 

Disclaimer:  

Investing in Stocks, commodities, NFT's, aka Non Fungible Tokens, and other investments that may be written about in this blog, are high risk activities, and you can easily lose money.  Please do your own due diligence to learn about this technology, crypto art, and any other potential investment made in this blog.  This blog is for entertainment and educational purposes only, and nothing I write or say should be taken as advice.  Consult experts in any area needed before making investments.  

I am not a certified financial planner, a certified financial analyst, a CPA, an accountant, or a lawyer.  The contents of this blog are for educational and entertainment purposes only, and do not constitute financial, investment, accounting, or legal advice.  Please consult a lawyer, accountant, CPA, certified financial planner, or other need professionals, as needed, before making any investment, financial, or legal decisions.  Do your own proper due diligence before making any investment, financial, and/or legal decisions.  By reading and/or using this blog, or any post within it, you agree to hold me harmless of any ramifications, financial or otherwise, that happen as a result of acting on any of the information in this blog.  

The views expressed in this blog are my own.  The authors, speakers, or other sources I share or quote in this blog are those of the individuals, and my use does not mean they endorse my views and ideas.  I consider myself a futurist, someone who studies and analyzes trends in economics, society, business, and other human endeavors.  I express my opinions on how these trends and forces may play out in future months or years.  I do my best to give what I see as the most likely future outcomes, but there are always many other factors which may change the course of events as we move forward in time.  Please use your own best judgement, and that of experts you trust, to make any decisions regarding future business, investments, financial or other decisions.

Steven T. Emig (aka Steve Emig)

Writer and publisher of this blog

November 23, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

An anthropologist's look at skate spots

This 12 minute video about skate spots popped up on my feed the other day, and I took the time to check it out.  For the first minute or so,...