Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A BIG Great White Shark video


This video is by The Malibu Artist, from Southern California, but this video was shot in Isla Guadelupe, aka "Shark Island," off the coast of Baja California, in Mexico.  

I've been doing a ton of research and blogging for the last couple of weeks.  When I need to take a mental break, I usually watch some entertaining videos for a bit.  Sometimes skateboarding or BMX, but this one popped up yesterday, so I checked it out.  It's a really cool video, not that long, and features a couple of huge great white sharks.  Enjoy.  Then go swim in the ocean after Thanksgiving dinner and flounder around like a seal, see if you can have your own great white encounter.  OK, just kidding.  Just a cool shark video to waste time, since you're not actually doing anything at work, anyhow, today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An anthropologist's look at skate spots

This 12 minute video about skate spots popped up on my feed the other day, and I took the time to check it out.  For the first minute or so,...