Monday, April 29, 2019

Ten of my most popular Old School BMX posts


"The Ballad of Evel Knievel."  This is the opening song on the Evel Knievel record album my parents bought me when I was in 3rd grade, months before Evel's Snake River Canyon Jump.  What does my Evel record have to do with the BMX world?  You'll have to read the blog post, it's one of the most popular BMX blog posts of mine in the last year or so. 

My Evel Knievel Record album

 The first official Club White Bear T-shirt is now available exclusively from Block Bikes Online BMX Store.  I just started doing a blog and social media for Block, and as most of you know, I'm currently homeless.  I want to really thank Rich Bartlett at Block for looking past my current situation,  and putting my smelly butt to work.  But he's not a gazillionaire, and can't put up a fat salary until the Block online store gets cranking.  So we came up with the T-shirt idea.  The proceeds of the T-shirt will help me rent a room here, buy some food, and get back on the way to real life, so I can do more cool BMX stuff in the future.  So buy a shirt, because the streets are no place for  The White Bear.  Get yours here:  Block Bikes Online BMX Store

This post is a look back at my most read blog posts, and a reminder of what I do, tell first person tales of cool moments I saw happen in BMX freestyle in the 1980's and 1990's.


Can't Kill The White Bear

How Jose Yanez turned the world upside down

The Birth of the BMX Nollie

Meeting Chris Moeller 32 years ago

The Birth of the Rider-Made Video Movement in BMX

AFA Oregon Pro Ramps

The Ultimate Weekend- Part 3: The H Ramp

Zine Guy: Losing money for 33 years but I don't mind

Steve Crandall's D.I.Y. World Championships 2018

Meeting Joe Johnson

There you go, ten of the most popular BMX posts from this blog, and one about me nearly dying in a hospital last August, because of an allegic reaction to medicine.  Thanks for reading my blog.  There's a not so surprising surprise coming tonight or tomorrow.  Stay tuned... And check out the new Block Bikes Blog I'm doing, covering BMX and all things bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...