Thursday, April 4, 2019

Florideah Swapfest 2019 collection of videos...


What would Burning Man look like without hippies and panzies?  Probably something like this.  This thing looked like a blast.  There's a bunch of videos up, I'm going with the Powers BMX edit up top here, since Chad Powers has really helped me out this last several months in my crazy time here in Richmond.  I hear FBM commander Steve Crandall in the background announcing, another guy who's helped me a lot these past few months.  I'll link the other videos below, they all seem to be about 15 to 30+ minutes, so grab a cold drink and some snacks if you're gonna watch them all.

Dig BMX video  - 19:05

Scotty Cranmer Channel Video - 14:55- Open Loop flip challenge

Scotty Cranmer Channel Video - 10: 03 - Obstacle course

Scotty Cramner Channel Video - 10:03 - The other stuff

Shamari Hinds BMX video - 7:55

Anthony Panza video - 26:14

Bill Perry video - 39:01

Spencer Foresman video - 12:28

Kareem's World/S&M Bikes - 4:36

Our BMX video - 7:16




No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...