Monday, April 30, 2018

Fabio Wibmer in the snow


Ninja drop from a helicopter onto a snowy mountain... and that's just the start.  I saw this on YouTube a couple days ago, and was blown away.  Then it came across Facebook, and I shared it.  But that's just a really short clip.  Here's the full thing.  A little goofy with the snow cops, but freakin' amazing.

All us BMXers from northern places, Boise, Idaho, in my case, spent the winters jonesin' to ride.  I once had pictures of me doing kicked out cross ups off a two foot high jump made of snow in sub zero weather.  We also used to clear off a patch of ice on the Blue Valley trailer park pond, then ride across the snow, and do flat track-style, one foot down slides across the shear ice.  It was a blast.

Mountain bike visionary Fabio Wibmer takes snow riding to an ridiculous level in this video.  Enjoy.

Check out my art in person, or do a project of your own here in Winston-Salem at Designs, Vines, and Wines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...