Friday, April 6, 2018

Most Recent Sharpie Art drawings: April 2018 Winston-Salem Gallery Hop

 My sister asked me to do this one for her husband, they're both REM fans going back to high school.  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24", sold.
 James Brown - "It's a Man's World"  Just finished this one last night, and the couple who ordered it picked it up today.  Thanks again C&I!  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24", sold.
I love this song.  I did Lana Del Rey - "Old Money" as a request for a young lady's 16th birthday.  Her mom said she was, "over the moon," when she opened it.  That probably stokes me out more than her.  I love to give people a great and original version of their favorite artists or athletes that they love.  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...