Monday, March 12, 2018

Wintry mix sucks: 3/12/2018

I saw a dusting of snow and had sleet falling when I headed out this morning.  Halfway to the place I eat breakfast, a few big, beautiful snowflakes started coming down.  It was snowing heavy by the time I got there. It's about 35 degrees, deep slush all over the place, and I was walking around a bunch today.  I had to go to the library to print a photo, then walk to a place to make some photo copies.  I don't have boots, so I was doing my best to keep my feet halfway dry.  It didn't work.  But I did.  I got started on the next drawing I have to do today.  I work seven days a week, I'm working on building my art and writing in a business, after all.  It doesn't matter what the weather does, I need to keep going, and get as much done as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...