Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Rachel's "Fresh From The Vine" radio show


Since I met Rachel from Designs, Vines, and Wines a about 4 months ago, I've been spending more and more time hanging out there.  It's just plain fun.  That's all I really need to say.  Creative people hanging out, doing projects, spitting poetry and spoken word, Melvin (featured in this show) sending out some beats.  It's just a cool place to hang out.  In addition to giving some wall space to newer artists like myself, Rachel now is doing a weekly radio show about her passions, wine, art, creativity, wine, music, wine, organic gardening, the Trade Street art scene in Winston-Salem.  Oh, and wine, did I mention the wine?  And I don't even drink any more.  Rachel's studio is in the middle of the Trade Street Art District of Winston-Salem, in Studios at 625, at (you guessed it) 625 Trade Street downtown.  Cruise by if you're in the galaxy.

Here's the first show.  Tribal beats.  A few laughs.  A message from our last president.  And some poetry.  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...