Thursday, March 29, 2018

Seth Godin: Here's why you should read/listen to him


After my FREESTYLIN' Mag Tales blog gained a good following back in 2008-2009, I started looking up stuff online to figure out what it took to be a writer, and to make money, in the 21st Century.  I haven't made money directly from my blogging, but my top 4 blogs (including this one) have landed over 200,000 total page views, and my blogs have helped me sell my Sharpie art drawings, which I do make money from. 

I think it was 2012 I discovered Seth Godin's work.  I've only read three or four of his books.  But I've listened and watched almost everything he has online, and he has been a huge impact on me. 

If you want to be successful at anything in the next 20 years, read Seth's book, Linchpin. 

'nuff said.  Watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...