Saturday, August 5, 2023

My new blog about making a living in the coming recession: Small Business Futurist

Think this meme is a bit much?  The Fed's own report from this spring, 722 U.S. banks are bordering on insolvency.  Six U.S. banks have already gone out of business this year. ( My meme)

For over four years, I've been rambling on about "this next recession."  Why? because this economic downturn is going to change the world, and our lives like no recession we've seen.  This is the recession that will wipe out a big chunk of the retirement savings of my people, Generation X.  I've written a lot more on that subject elsewhere, like here.  So I've started a new blog looking at side hustles, gig jobs, small businesses for the 2020's, and the economy and recession in general.  Basically, what's happening economically, and ideas to survive the next two or three crazy years, and beyond. 

The new blog is called Small Business Futurist.  It got banned from linking on Facebook and Instagram on the 2nd or 3rd post, which is always a good sign.  If the powers at be censor a blog from sharing before it really starts, then it means I'm on the right track.  Here are the links to some of the posts so far...















I'm doing a lot of my writing on Substack these days, check it out:



No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...