Thursday, August 31, 2023

Another weird spike in page views from Singapore...

 I don't know what's with all the page views from Singapore.  I'm now in the second big wave of page views from there, there have been about 21,700 views total from there.  Either someone has linked to me there, and it went viral, and they all have mobile Safari, or something weird is going on.  I'm not sure.  Even all those views are something screwy, that still puts this blog at around 148,000 views.  Either way, thanks for all of you who check out my posts.  


I'm doing a lot of my writing on Substack these days, check it out:

Steve Emig The White Bear's Substack

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...