Sunday, September 3, 2023

Apparently Hipster culture has died (for now)...


While I've been carefully cultivating my own unique subculture (of 1- just me), Neo Homeless AntiSocial Intellectual Capitalist Slobbism, to fend off all the damn nouveau homeless hippie tweekers populating L.A county streets, apparently the Hipster culture has died off.  I was too busy blogging and being the world's # Old School BMX freestyle poser (and oddly, the world's #1 Old School BMX blogger as well), to notice.  Anyhow, hipster culture is now mainstream, and some new form of hipster culture will pop up in a few years.  I guess I need to retire the meme below.  In any case, this is a pretty funny video.  





Club White Bear... not really a club.  Definitely NOT cool to hipsters... if there were any left, which there aren't.  Now they're just metrosexual guys with well groomed beards and a fixie they don't ride anymore.  Not cool to anyone else either, but that's beside the point.

I'm doing a lot of my writing on Substack these days, check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...