Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Richmond's Shockhoe Bottom in photos #1

 Last weekend, heading to a bus stop one morning, I wandered through the Shockhoe Bottom area of Richmond, the urban jungle area where there are all these raised highway and railroads elevated up high.  Walking by, I saw these pink blossoms above, totally backlit by the dawn sun. It seemed like a cool photo, so a snapped a few. Since I wasn't in a hurry, I wandered around a while, shooting photo of the weird urban landscape, which is this brutal mixture of concrete, metal, shadows, light areas, and lines and angles.  Then there were some spring blossoms as a total juxtaposition in places.  So here are the better pic from that outing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...