Tuesday, July 25, 2023

The Rabbit Hole...


Alice falling down the rabbit hole.  We all know the basic story.  Only one person made it to the end of my first blog "rabbit hole."  But it's a new idea, so that doesn't surprise me.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you just haven't found the rabbit hole.  Just forget I mentioned it.  

If you would like to help support my blogging and writing, and see some exclusive content, you can check out my Patreon page.  You can sign up for as little as $3.43 a month, payments get billed on the 1st of each month, and you can cancel anytime, if it's not for you.  Those who sign up at $7.43 a month or more will get free access to any ebooks and special reports I publish.  Patreon is a way of crowdfunding the creative process, to keep the work flowing.  Check my page at the link above.  

I'm doing a lot of writing on a platform called Substack now.  Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...