Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Locked out of Facebook... Jeeeeeez....

 In the never ending saga of 23 years of attack by some part of the Christian Right power structure/network, I've now been locked out of my Facebook account.  My account shutdown a couple days ago, while I was on FB, and had me review information, which included a bogus phone number, added to the account in 2019.  So I said that was erroneous info, and my account opened back up.  Now my password doesn't work.  No option to re-open it.  A hack of some kind, apparently.  

You can find me on Twitter: @steveemig43  

At least for now, my Twitter feed was full of religious garbage this morning, as well.  Seriously, this shit's been going on, in one form or another, since my bank account (that I'd had for about 12 years) got shut down two weeks after 9/11, way back in 2001.  These douchebags want me completely off the internet, since I have a habit of predicting financial market inflection points before they happen.  And they just hate creative people, in general.  Same shit, different day.  

This is everyday bullshit for me.  These douchebags forced me out of California in 2008, to North Carolina, a state where I got stuck in and couldn't find any job, for ten years, except about 10 months losing money as a taxi driver.  I will not willingly set foot in North Carolina for the rest of my life.  I hate the whole fucking state.  I met a few cool people there, but it was ten years of living hell for me.  I'll keep blogging as long as I can...

Just another day...

Blogger's note:  5:43 pm, same day.  I was able to get back in this afternoon.  The screen the came up this morning had no other option to sign in.  Never seen that screen before.  So that's cool.  Still hate NC.  

I'm doing a lot of writing on a platform called Substack now.  Check it out:

Steve Emig The White Bear's Substack



No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...