Wednesday, April 26, 2023

This blog hit 143,000 page views! Thank You!


I don't drink, so I pretty much party like the Minions when I hit a milestone.  

If you've been into BMX sometimesince 1986, you know 43 is to BMX what "420" is to weed/marijuana/cannabis culture.  Check the last post.  So I'm totally stoked to hit 143,000 views on a personal blog.  Thank you everyone who's read a post, or a bunch of them, over the nearly 7 years of this blog, and my other blogs before this one.  I keep trying to write reasonably interesting stuff, and just keep plugging along.  Thanks for checking my work out.  

I've now written well over 2,500 total blog posts, and pulled in over 450,000 total page views since 2008.  I don't have ads on my blogs, I do them because I love writing and have a bunch of ideas at any given time.  Every post gets a few views, some really resonate, and get a bunch.  

Check out my Patreon page, you can support my creative work for as little as $3.43 a month.  There's a few posts open to check out, and other content, including two e-zines you can download, if you sign up and support me.  Thanks again!  Let me know any thoughts and ideas you have, good or bad, on Facebook or Twitter (@steveemig43).  Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Huntington Beach Pier Bank sessions of 1989

  Here's a great shot of 1970's era skateboarding at the Huntington Beach Pier bank, some variation of a Bertleman or layback slide....