Monday, January 2, 2023

This blog just topped 140,000 page views- Thank You!


Being a homeless guy, the places I charge my laptop are usually not open on holidays.  So I didn't check this blog the last couple of days, after running my battery down watching videos the other night, before New Year's Eve.  Much to my surprise, my stats say I got over 1,500 page views on December 30th, but I'm not sure which post got them.  In any case, the popped the total over 140,000.  Cool!

The post by post stats aren't showing that crazy number, about double what I usually get in a month, these days.  Thanks whomever checked my blog out.  My previous blog page view record was a little over 125,000, for the original Freestyle BMX Tales blog, back in 2009-2012 ( deleted that blog in 2012).  This blog topped that last year, or maybe in 2020.  In any case, thanks for checking out my blog, I'll try to keep putting out pretty solid content.  Sooner or later this writing thing may even pay, again.  I don't get paid for page views, but it shows somebody is checking out what I'm rambling about.  Thanks everyone!  More stuff coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...