Saturday, January 14, 2023

And the best investment in 2023 is... Eggs?

2023 B like...  "Yo man, I got eggs."  
I hate eggs.  I never buy them, even when living a normal life, unless I'm doing some baking, which I do like doing at times.  But I like to laugh, and I make memes.  Eggs have jumped an insane amount in price, 60% or more, and lots of people are making jokes about it.  This is my entry into the expensive egg meme fest. 

 

And just to prove I'm Old School at food memes, here's a meme with my video still of me making Oreo pancakes, way back in 1990.  Tips... use Double Stuff Oreos, break into big chunks, add to batter and cook.  No syrup needed.  

I have a new blog called Adaptive Reuse SoCal, about finding new uses for old, abandoned, and unused buildings, as well as the economy, and commercial real estate in general.  
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...