Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas 2022!


Just of found this Christmas BMX video from Mongoose, from a few years back.  Merry Christmas everyone!

Here are some of my picks for Christmas soundtrack ideas, while wrapping gifts, drinking eggnog, or hooking up with Mrs Santa's Sister:





And for any Jewish readers of my blog, here's my favorite Jewish Christmas song (that wasn't done by Adam Sandler)- 



And if you're a sarcastic weirdo like me, who grew up in a family where Christmas wasn't usually very merry, this link is for you.  (NSFW- or anywhere else)

Help support my blog and writing work on my Patreon page


No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...