Saturday, January 18, 2020

One Love Jam- photos #5- 1/18/2020

Backpacker.  Not the kind on the Pacific Crest Trail or the kind that's college age and travels Europe.  The BMX flatland kind.  I'm glad I was old when these tricks came along, this shit's way too hard.
  Far away, but I'm pretty sure this is Martin Aparijo, coming out of a megaspin.
Backwards infinity roll variation, in a straight line.  Back in the day, I used to do standard infinity rolls in a straight line, and call them definitive rolls.  So is this a backwards definitive roll?  I'll let you decide.
Spinning.
He was hauling ass into these things.  After my flatland era, fast gliding something or other. 
Bikes looks so different today.  Some in classic 80's styles, with vintage graphics, but most unique to the riders.  This was one of the coolest looking bikes, and the rider, name unknown to me, was ripping all day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...