Friday, January 31, 2020

Kobe Bryant's top 50 plays


Last Sunday, longtime L.A. Lakers star Kobe Bryant, and 8 other people, were killed in a helicopter crash, during a morning of thick marine layer fog, just northwest of L.A..  It' s Friday now, and I've watched several videos of Kobe playing, and interviews with him.  I was never a huge mainstream sports fan, and I never saw a Lakers game live, but I watched a lot of them on TV.  Kobe was my favorite basketball player, with the possible exception of Harlem Globetrotter, Meadowlark Lemon.  Anyhow, here's a 20 minute video to remind us just how freakin' good Kobe was on the court.  He was, by and large, a class act off the court, as well.  R.I.P. Kobe, his daughter, and the others, mostly from here in Orange County, who died tragically in that chopper crash. 


1 comment:

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...