Friday, December 15, 2017

Blues Brothers drawing up at Earshot Music

This is my latest drawing for the show at Earshot Music in Winston-Salem.  It's up on the wall now, and selling for $120.  If anyone here on the interwebs is interested, I can facilitate the sale, and I'll pay shipping (USPS 1st class in continental U.S.).  Sharpies on paper, 18" X 24".

Earshot Music is at 3254 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, NC.  It's in the shopping center across Hanes Mall Blvd. from Hanes Mall.  It's the place with Marshall's, Toys-R-Us, and A.C. Moore, next to Marshall's.  Stop by and check out my work and all their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...