Tuesday, July 2, 2024

"Same Ol' Rap" - I wrote a rap yesterday, making fun of bad rappers...

 Somebody was blasting bad rap out of their SUV, as I was sitting on a bus bench yesterday.  I just started coming up with rhymes about bad, wannabe rappers.  This one is dedicated to all the MC Wiggety Wacks out there.

Same Ol' Rap

I got bitches

I got money

Same ol' rap

You heard a thousand times, honey

I dress dope

I act hard

But I live in a tent

In my mom's backyard

I don't drink Cristal

I drink orange soda

Cruisin' down the street

'94 Toyota

I smoke a lot of weed

I act insane

I recycle beer cans

To buy fake gold chains

I like falafels

I really like pitas

I don't tell the girls

I'm straight outta Reseda

I rap about my days

Sellin' drugs in the hood

When I'd visit my grandma

Down in Inglewood

I need money for the dentist

I got a cracked molar

You know I've had a gangsta lean

Since I was in a stroller

So I wrote this rap

That don't say shit

Let me talk to Dre

So he can make it a hit

I need bitches and money

So I can be a baller

I'm as smooth as Eminem

But my dick's much smaller

I'm gonna have a Rolls

Ya know I ain't dreamin'

Gotta move out of this tent

'Cause my mom's always screamin'

I gotta make rap work

Nothin' else will do

'Cause my mom just hit me

In the head with her shoe


-Steve Emig, The White Bear 7/1/2024


I've been doing most of my writing lately on Substack, a platform designed specifically for writers.  Check it out:

Steve Emig The White Bear's Substack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harry Leary Tribute

BMX lost one of the all time top riders last week, Harry Leary.  One of the early legends of BMX racing, Harry Leary, passed away last Satur...