Friday, April 24, 2020

Five of most most popular Old School BMX Freestyle posts...


This is the AFA Masters contest in mid-1986 where a young Oklahoma kid named Mathew Hoffman got his first factory sponsorship.  Eddie Fiola and I met Mat at the contest before this, in Tulsa, we just didn't realize it at the time.  That story is below.

With the Covid-19 shutdown going on, I'm fighting to find power to charge my laptop, and have to pirate wifi any place I can find it.  That's making blogging well damn near impossible.  I just don't have enough time online each day to do decent blog posts.  So here's a "golden oldies" post.  Here are 5 of my most popular Old School BMX Freestyle posts, and each one got over 400 views originally.  Check them out again, or maybe you missed them when I first posted.  I'll get back to serious blogging as soon as I can everyone...



"Ride Like a Girl?  Damn... I wish I could these days"  January 4th, 2020

"The Story of my Keychain: Part 5- Eddie Fiola and I meet Mat Hoffman and Steve Swope without realizing it" - July 10th, 2019

"Josh White's First Tailwhip Jump" - May 22nd, 2019

"Scotty Cranmer pits Trey Jones and Big Bog against 80's Tricks"- May 19th, 2019

"Chris Moeller in "Leg Muscles: The Chain Wallet" - March 11th, 2019

I have new blogs I'm focusing on now, check them out...

The Big Freakin' Transition- the future and economics

Crazy California 43- Weird, cool, and historic locations in California.

Stench: Homeless Super Hero- A fictional story about an unlikely super hero.

Full Circle- A blog about creativity and writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...