Friday, April 17, 2020

Economist Paul Krugman- "...we really are talking about a depression level event"

In this Lawrence O"Donnell interview from MSNBC, well known economist Paul Krugman tells how the Trump administration is magnifying the economic crisis because of their own agenda.  Krugman ends the segment with, "...we really are talking about a depression level event."

I dubbed this economic collapse the "Phoenix Great Depression" for my own reasons months ago, looking forward to all the "dominoes" that were set up to fall in the financial world.  Now the most mainstream economists are coming around to a similar conclusion. 

I have a few new blogs I'm focusing on now, check them out...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...