Monday, March 9, 2020

Calling all Old School BMX Has Beens...

I want to make this T-shirt, this design on a black T-shirt.  

I'm looking for at least 18 people who want to buy one for $15 (+$5 Shipping in U.S.), to raise the money to make them.  I've had this basic idea in my head for years.  The goal is to sell 30 of these T-shirts total (and make 2-3 for myself).  Planning to make XL, XXL, and XXXL sizes.  I'm using a GoFundMe page to pre-sell them, or you can Paypal me at: stevenemig13@gmail.com .  If you do that, add your address.

I need to get at least 18 pre-orders to be able to make the shirts.  You all know I'm broke, so I'm doing this as a way to make it happen.  If I don't get 18 orders, everyone gets their money back, and the T-shirts don't get made.   

Here's the link to the GoFundMe page with the details, and how to pre-order one (or 10).

Who's down for a HAS BEEN T-shirt?


OK, I decided to hold off on making these.  Not enough initial interest, and I'm too strapped for cash to just make them myself.  One of these days...



1 comment:

  1. a picture is worth a thousand words. You book is very attractive and getting a few reviews on usabookreviewers.com can really take your book to the next level. I am good with interior design for a book, would love to help out for free !

    ReplyDelete

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...