Saturday, August 12, 2017

I'm stoked to have drawings for sale at Eashot Music


This clip is about six years old, but it shows you the inside of Earshot Music in Winston Salem.  My drawings, one of Johnny Cash and one of The Ramones, are on both sides of the black, vertical chalkboard you see in the background here.  Both are for sale for about $150 (with frames).  I'm totally stoked to have my drawings up in public after only a couple of months back in Winston-Salem.  Earshot Music is in a shopping center at 3254 Silas Creek Parkway, the shopping center with A.C. Moore, Toys-R-Us, and Marshall's, on the corner of Silas Creek and Hanes Mall Blvd.  It's right across the street from Hanes Mall.  Next time in the area, stop by and check out Earshot, and tell 'em The White Bear sent you.  #shadowsandsharpies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...