Thursday, March 21, 2024

Our BMX/Unclicked podcast with Todd Lyons- aka "The Wildman"


Ryan Fudger of Our BMX/Unclicked and Mike "Rooftop" Escamilla interview Todd Lyons.  

I already put this on Facebook and shared it, and I want to go into some detail about the P.O.W. House days and the Bordello club that Todd talks about (and other clubs), in another post.  Here's 3 1/2 hours of funny and crazy stories from Todd Lyons, former pro racer, early  dirt jumper, Sheep Hills Local, two time amateur world champion, doer of big backflips (landings optional), and now long time brand manager at SE Bikes. I know Todd from the P.O.W. House days of the early and mid 90's, and some of these stories had me laughing so hard that my stomach hurt,  For real.  If you're into Old School/Mid School BMX racing and dirt jumping, check this podcast out.  Great stuff.




Todd Lyons at Sheep Hills, 2019.  SHL.  #stevemigphotos
Todd at Sheep Hills, 2019.  SHL.  #steveemigphotos

I've been doing a lot of writing lately on a platform called Substack, check it out:






No comments:

Post a Comment

An anthropologist's look at skate spots

This 12 minute video about skate spots popped up on my feed the other day, and I took the time to check it out.  For the first minute or so,...