Friday, March 8, 2024

Danika Patrick interviews Josh Gates- host of Expedition Unknown


Who new former race car driver Danika Patrick had a podcast?  Obviously, a lot of people.  Her Pretty Intense podcast has dozens of episodes, most with tens of thousands of views, or more.  I stumbled across this podcast, while watching a bunch of Josh Gates' videos.  This is a really cool interview.  I knew Danika only from driving race cars and some web host commercials.  She's actually really smart, funny, and into a whole bunch of weird shit.  I'm going to have to check out more of her podcasts when I can.

I've been a fan of the Josh Gates hosted show, Expedition Unknown, since I first ran across it, several years ago.  Since "In Search Of" in the 1970's, hosted by Leonard Nimoy, I've loved many of the weird mystery shows.  But over the years, many of those TV programs mostly repeated earlier shows, and then never seem to break new ground.  But in Expedition Unknown, Josh Gates and his tough and hard working crew always seem to find people actually making progress on which ever mystery they're digging into.  In this podcast above, Josh talks really candidly, as he usually does, about his background, his TV shows, and many of the things he's gone looking for.  If you like ancient history, historical mysteries, and just weird shit in general, check this interview out.  



I've been doing a lot of writing lately on Substack, a platform designed specifically for writers, check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...