Wednesday, May 31, 2023

I'm Ba-aaaaaack...

 I finally managed to convince Google I was me again, so I could get back into my blogs.  But I'm working from a library computer, so I have really limited time online.  With some luck, I'll have a laptop again within a week.  I'll try to do some short posts with the the time I have online, until then. 

For some reason, my page views on this blog, and others, shot up in the last day.  Somebody is looking at a lot of my old posts.  Anyhow, I'm back in Blogger, and will be doing short posts soon, until I get a new (used) laptop so I can really get back to work.  I've been working on a novel in my time off, about creativity, creative scenes, and that kind of thing.  So that's in the works, as well.

More posts soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...