Sunday, March 26, 2023

I just had three Google accounts deleted...

 Last night, my three alternate Google accounts, which were my access to several blogs I've published, disappeared.  No warning.  No explanation.  The blogs included the new blog I wrote about in the last post.  I was chronicling the banking crisis in that blog, which is apparently why this happened.  But that's the level of internet censorship happening here in the U.S. in 2023.  Will this account get disappeared at some point?  I don't know.  But if you have any faovrite posts, print them out now, just in case.  

Jeeeeez... shit's getting ridiculous these days.  

And remember...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Huntington Beach Pier Bank sessions of 1989

  Here's a great shot of 1970's era skateboarding at the Huntington Beach Pier bank, some variation of a Bertleman or layback slide....