Friday, June 11, 2021

125,000 page views!


WooHoooo!  This blog just crept over the 125,000 page view threshold.  I basically retired this blog just over a year ago, when it hit 100,000 page views.  That was a big, nice, round number, and I had some different blog directions I wanted to try.  But Steve Emig:The White Bear, with about 700 posts, just kept getting read.  So now it has basically tied my most popular blog ever, Freestyle BMX Tales (original version), which had about 125,000 page views, and over 500 posts, all about Old School BMX freestyle.  I took that blog down, and all my other blogs, during a really dark time in my life in late 2012, a couple months after my dad died.  So it's cool that a blog I gave up on a year ago has crossed the same threshold.  

I recently added up all my main blogs, and the big ones I took down, and it added up to over 438,000 page views in 12 1/2 years.  Not much in my life has gone well in the last 12 years, but I've rocked at blogging.  Gotta take wins where you can.  OK, I'm getting back to work on new ideas.  Huge thanks to everyone who has checked out my posts!  

Here's my two main blogs now:

Crazy California 43- It's about cool spots and locations in California that have some kind of interesting story.  

WPOS Kreative Ideas- This one's kind of my personal blog now, about writing, art, blogging, and promoting our creative work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...