Friday, February 14, 2020

Little Kid Big Ollie in Long Beach

I was walking to a bus stop in Long Beach last night, heading back down to Newport Beach, after taking some stuff up to L.A., when I saw this kid sizing up a big ollie off a ledge about 5 feet high, over his head.  He had a couple 20-something people with him, older sister and brother maybe?  I'm not sure.  Anyhow, it took him about 20 minutes to psych himself up,  and 7 or 8 tries, but he landed this one.  Yes, my photo is way to early, but catching action on an old iPhone is tough.  Kind of a cool looking photo anyway.  His name was Dwayne.  Props Dwayne.  

My online store is opening soon, check it out

WPOS Kreative.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slappy Days are here again...

I used to hate it when lazy magazine writers would use a popular old song title or tag line as the title to an article or TV segment, when I...