Thursday, December 7, 2023

It's Christmas time...


This was my favorite Christmas album as a kid, I think my mom found the LP at a yard sale or something.  I remember we accidentally spilled flour all over the album while baking Christmas cookies when I was in 4th grade, and we lived in this farm house outside of Shiloh, Ohio.  We played this album every year, over and over, at Christmas time, until I was in high school.  It finally got lost around that time.  Hope you have a cool Christmas season everyone!  Here's the link to listen to the full album.

Authorized cool guys (and gals) only- No posers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UCLA-Gaza War/Pro Palestine college protests

  Democracy Now (of WBAI radio NYC/Pacifica Stations), April 30, 2024 report of students at Columbia University occupying Hamilton Hall, the...