Friday, January 14, 2022

Got Covid, got better

 About 23 months into this crazy pandemic, with Omicron now the variant taking over (sounds like a Buck Rogers era space villain), Covid-19 caught up to me.  Got sick, got tested, as a homeless guy.  Had to sit outside the hospital in about 55 degrees for 2 hours to get test and the results.  They said, "Yep, it's positive.  Try to isolate for 5 days."  It knocked me on my ass (on a strip of fairly isolated concrete) for about 2 1/2 days.  Lots of fluids and rest.  Feeling better now.  Glad I got the 2 vaccines last Spring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...