Thursday, June 29, 2017

The best weekend in Winston-Salem is about to happen


I'm looking forward to this weekend.  Fourth of July weekend is the time of the Heavy Rebel Weekender in Winston-Salem.  It's three days of classic cars, hot rods, rat rods, retro dressed pin-up girls, rockabilly and psychobilly music, and even coed mud wrestling.  I don't have the cash to check out the actual show indoors, but I'm hoping to show a bunch of people my art on the streets and hopefully get some work.  This is as cool as Winston-Salem gets, and I can't wait.  If you like any of the scenes listed above, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Punk rock Pinterest... is not a thing... but I keep trying

This post is for all the freaks, geeks, dorks, and weirdos.  Not the ones who check Tik Tok to find the latest way to dress "edgy.&quo...