Thursday, March 24, 2022

Grey Trash pic of the day- 3/24/2022

"I thought my kids were weird... until I went to Hollywood."  Yeah, Hollywood is a magnet for freaks and weirdos, wannabee actors, musicians, tourists, homeless people, and small businesses that want money for trinkets, food, and tours from all those groups listed above.  Check out this crazy video of people on Hollywood Boulevard.  The woman with the microphone in the video is my niece Katherine's stunt double.  Really, look at how much she looks like Katherine (on the left):


I have a new blog now, check it out:

The Spot Finder     #thespotfinder
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post #999 of this blog- The top 14 most popular posts (over 1,000 page views each)

Here's a little known clip of Craig Grasso and Pete Augustin, dueling it out on a big wall ride at the Huntington Beach Street Scene in ...