Monday, December 18, 2017

10,000 Page views... Heck yeah


To celebrate hitting the 10,000 page view milestone on this blog, here's the remaining version of a 7 minute promo video I did for the short-lived Christian Hosoi/Vision Skateboards collaboration Tuff Skts in 1990.

Last summer I decided to bring all my assorted blogs together, not sure how it would work.  But I wanted get away from telling old school BMX stories on one blog, sharing my artwork on another, and talking about the future, economics, and other stuff I'm interested in on other blogs.  Yesterday this new blog crossed the first big milestone, 10,000 total page views.  That may not mean anything to you, but I'm stoked on it.  Thanks for checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Huntington Beach Pier Bank sessions of 1989

  Here's a great shot of 1970's era skateboarding at the Huntington Beach Pier bank, some variation of a Bertleman or layback slide....